Gas container from S.T. Dupont, to refill your luxury Dupont lighter with.
Use for: Defi Extreme,Defi XXTreme
CUSTOMER OBJECTIONS AND ANSWER
1. Why do we have leaks when recharging the lighter?
The system is designed to be hermetic but there is always a small residual gas in the valve.
This was already the case with our old refills.
2. How do we know if the lighter is properly loaded?
You must follow the 2 steps: empty the lighter, press and hold the gas refill for 5 seconds twice in order to fully recharge the lighter.
The lighter becomes cold which is a sign that it has been correctly refilled.
3. Is it normal that the pressure is so strong during the fill-up? We must apply pressure in order to open the refill valve which will enable the distribution of gas into the lighter (about 1 kg). Pushing strongly will avoid leaks from the diffusing system.
4. It is normal that the screw thread does not lock?
The screw system prevents premature wear of the diffuser.
Without this rotation system, the diffuser valve will stay open and let the gas out. By having this system, it allows the pressure to let the gas enter the reservoir.
It is essential that the screw is sufficiently tight so that the diffuser opens the valve plug of the lighter, otherwise, there is a risk of leaking and not filling.
5. I feel that my lighter is not reloaded? It is often linked to the customers habits (those who have used old refills).
With an old refill, the recharging time is between 5 and 10 minutes.
With the new refill, the operation takes 10 seconds and the process is much simpler.